Monday, March 05, 2007


This is a new-to-me author and I am spreading the word!
Also see my myspace blog for the same meme.

http://blog.myspace.com/angie_lah

The VISIONS OF HEAT meme
1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
The power to read minds. Although my spawn swear I already posses that ability.Being an empath would probably be ok, though. Running around reading minds all the time sounds like it might be exhausting.

2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
Do my spawn ever learn to make a bed or put away laundry?

3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
One of my dachshunds..Think about it. Sleep all day. Get taken on walks. Have tennis balls thrown for you when you wanted. Get cool doggie treats and yummy dog food (of which I only eat the little tan squares and bone shaped pieces, leaving the big, brown round pieces untouched) I can think of worse ways to spend a day....

4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?
I already have dinner with two teenaged boys every night. Any paranormal creature would be an improvement.

5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
Auto chef sound cool. Then my spawn would stop complaining that there is nothing to eat in the house.

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat http://www.nalinisingh.com/visions (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here http://nalinisingh.blogspot.com/2007/02/visions-of-heat-meme.html for details.

No comments: